A motor tug and tender at Irvine Maritime museum.
She was built 1956 by George Brown and Co (Marine) Ltd, Garvel Shipyard, Greenock for Imperial Chemical Industries (Nobel Division) for use at Irvine, assisting in the handling of ships using the Garnock Wharf, a private wharf serving the Ardeer Explosive Works. She was also used for dumping defective explosives at sea. After the stern was badly damaged by an explosion in 1984 when on the latter duty she was presented to the irvine Maritime Museum..
She is registered with the National Historic Ships Committee